This post is a little later than normal. It’s been a very busy few weeks with family over until the 3rd of January.
Well 2015 was a hell of a year for my blogging. I recorded just under 250k page views (244,305) which isn’t even all of them (2016 will be the first year that I get a truly complete set of data as I’ve not got page view images on every blog post that I’ve written).
This years top 10 posts look a lot more different from the prior year than has happened in earlier years.
- SQL Server 2014 Licensing (Number 3 in 2014)
- What Exactly Is MSDTC Any Way, and When Do I Need It? (Number 2 in 2014)
- Difference Between An Index and a Primary Key
- How To Configure MSDTC On Windows 2008 (Number 1 in 2014)
- What Does WITH (NOLOCK) Actually Mean
- Calculating Fibre Latency Correctly Is a Must When Trying To Determine Storage Performance Numbers
- The Process Could Not Execute sp_replcmds on x
- The Least Expensive SQL Server High Availability Solution (Number 22 in 2014)
- If you thought Database Restores Were Slow, Try Restoring From an EMC Data Domain
- SQL PASS Summit 2015 Karaoke Party
Of the top 10, only three were in the top 10 before (numbers 1, 2 and 3 from 2014 were 4, 2, and 1 in 2015 respectively). Number 8 from 2015 was number 22 last year. Everything else in the top 10 appears to be a new post from 2015 (or didn’t have a tracking image until this year). This is pretty shocking to me. I haven’t seen the numbers shift like this before, granted that could be do to better data. Next years numbers will be interesting to see once I have a full years worth of data to look at.
Thanks everyone for reading, and enjoy 2016.
Contact the Author | Contact DCAC