Highlighting the work that DCAC has been doing to help the Elizebeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. This process requires importing data from over 5000 medical clinics in 19 countries. DCAC created a data warehouse for storing the data, BILM packages for import and maintenance of the import process, allowing for a PowerBI frontend in order to display the data. This allows EGPAF to save thousands of person hours a year compared to the manual solution in use prior to this solutiuon.Contact the Author | Contact DCAC
- Cloud Solutions
- Emergency Response
- SQL Server
- BI & Analytics
- Data Security Services
- DBA as a Service
- Case Study
- 2019-05-30 Out of Office Reply: When the CEO Takes Emergency Leave
- 2019-03-19 Power BI: Where should data live?
- 2018-11-19 What’s the difference between the cloud data platform options?
- 2018-09-18 How can Azure customers save money thru performance tuning?
- 2018-07-11 Moving to the Cloud & Cloud Features
- 2018-04-10 The Most Important Azure Services For Your Business
- 2018-01-16 Join us for a Database Security Webcast January 19th
- 2017-09-25 SQL Server 2017 Experts Review
- 2017-08-10 Save On Cloud Licensing
- 2017-05-05 IT Security
- 2017-03-16 SQL Server 2016, The BI Advantage
- 2017-02-09 R Services in SQL Server 2016
- 2016-12-20 Webcast, Expert Tips and More
- 2016-08-02 Azure VS. Amazon RDS
- 2016-07-12 The ROI on SQL Server 2016
- White Papers
- About Us
- Contact Us
Search Our 1800+ Blog Posts
Watch our most recent webcast
Register for Denny Cherry & Thomas LaRock as they walk you through a variety of performance tuning methods on Thursday, October 15th, 2020 at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern / 6pm UTC.
Watch our webcast, from September 17th, 2020 on how how to successfully present remotely to an audience.
See All Our Live and Recorded Wedbcasts