Highlighting the work that DCAC has been doing to help the Elizebeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. This process requires importing data from over 5000 medical clinics in 19 countries. DCAC created a data warehouse for storing the data, BILM packages for import and maintenance of the import process, allowing for a PowerBI frontend in order to display the data. This allows EGPAF to save thousands of person hours a year compared to the manual solution in use prior to this solutiuon.Contact the Author | Contact DCAC
- Case Study
- 2019-05-30 Out of Office Reply: When the CEO Takes Emergency Leave
- 2019-03-19 Power BI: Where should data live?
- 2018-11-19 What’s the difference between the cloud data platform options?
- 2018-09-18 How can Azure customers save money thru performance tuning?
- 2018-07-11 Moving to the Cloud & Cloud Features
- 2018-04-10 The Most Important Azure Services For Your Business
- 2018-01-16 Join us for a Database Security Webcast January 19th
- 2017-09-25 SQL Server 2017 Experts Review
- 2017-08-10 Save On Cloud Licensing
- 2017-05-05 IT Security
- 2017-03-16 SQL Server 2016, The BI Advantage
- 2017-02-09 R Services in SQL Server 2016
- 2016-12-20 Webcast, Expert Tips and More
- 2016-08-02 Azure VS. Amazon RDS
- 2016-07-12 The ROI on SQL Server 2016
- White Papers
- About Us
- Contact Us
Search Our 1750+ Blog Posts
Watch our most recent webcast
Register for on Webcast on March 12th, 2020 at 11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern where Denny Cherry will cover what steps a copy go through in advance of a Ransomware attack so that you are protected from an attack; what a Ransomware can (and probably will) go after; and what you can do after the fact to bring your company back after a Ransomware attack, without paying the Ransom.
Watch our webcast on Friday November 15th, 2019 at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific where Meagan Longoria and Kerry Tyler will present their webcast “Is it time for an SSIS checkup?”.
See All Our Live and Recorded Wedbcasts