This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- EXECUTE, not required, but advisable.
- Windows Azure SQL Database and SQL Server — Performance and Scalability Compared and Contrasted
- Setting up Quorum Node Weight in a Windows Server Failover Cluster
- Central Subscriber Model Explained
- DBCC WRITEPAGE: an introduction
- This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is: SaudiGeekNET also known as Hossam | حسام الفريح
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny
DennyContact the Author | Contact DCAC