This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- One Preparation that makes SSMS Crash Dumps Easy to Survive
- Automation? Think Causation, not Correlation
- How http://t.co/fUV2kdHPeX Changed the Software Testing Conversation
- Database Backup with Memory-Optimized Tables
- Skewed Data – Poor Cardinality Estimates… and Plans Gone Bad
This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is: TheSmilingDBA also known as Thomas LeBlanc
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny.
Contact the Author | Contact DCAC