This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- Big data needs a big cloud
- Python and Data: SQL Database on Azure as a data source for Python applications
- Availability Groups and Columnstore Indexes
- EMC – Using naviseccli to create a VNX Snapshot
- Continuous delivery and Azure SQL Database achieving the impossible
This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is: IT_Recruiter_FL also known as Bianca Diosdado
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny.
Contact the Author | Contact DCAC