This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- Python and Data: SQL Database on Azure as a data source for Python applications
- EMC – Using naviseccli to create a VNX Snapshot
- Microsoft Is Confident In Security of Edge Browser
- Microsoft Invests In Undersea Cable Projects
- Top Cyber Attack Vectors For Critical SAP Systems
This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is: way0utwest also known as Steve Jones
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny.