This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- Optimize Heap Memory Settings for Analysis Services Tabular 2012/2014 #ssas #tabular
- Nutanix and Acropolis: Should VMware Be Worried?
- June 30th Leap Second Could Trigger Unexpected Issues
- Tech Talk 27: The hypervisor no longer matters
- Data Mining Algorithms – Principal Component Analysis
This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is: TheSmilingDBA also known as Thomas LeBlanc
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny.