This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- One example of query performance problem due to data type conversion
- How can you tell if an index is REALLY a duplicate?
- Portfolio changeover time for the PASS board
- My Short Struggle With SQL Agent
- Steps to create Integration Services Catalogs and deploy SSIS package in SQL Server 2012 SSISDB
- This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is:
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny