This week I've found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I've found this week.
- Windows 8 Tells Microsoft About Everything You Install
- Crisis Trojan Makes Its Way Onto Virtual Machines
- Split strings the right way – or the next best way
- Don't Use Passwords That Can Be Social-Engineered
- The Importance of Paranoia for the Technical Professional
- This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is: UpSearchBI also known as UpSearchBI
Hopefully you find them as useful as I did.
Contact the Author | Contact DCAC