In our database security whitepaper, we cover the variety of ways in which you can properly secure your database environment. This includes information on the new Spector and Meltdown bugs which were just announced a few weeks before this whitepaper was published. Fill out the form below to gain access to the whitepaper.
- 2019-03-19 Power BI: Where should data live?
- 2018-11-19 What’s the difference between the cloud data platform options?
- 2018-09-18 How can Azure customers save money thru performance tuning?
- 2018-07-11 Moving to the Cloud & Cloud Features
- 2018-04-10 The Most Important Azure Services For Your Business
- 2018-01-16 Join us for a Database Security Webcast January 19th
- 2017-09-25 SQL Server 2017 Experts Review
- 2017-08-10 Save On Cloud Licensing
- 2017-05-05 IT Security
- 2017-03-16 SQL Server 2016, The BI Advantage
- 2017-02-09 R Services in SQL Server 2016
- 2016-12-20 Webcast, Expert Tips and More
- 2016-08-02 Azure VS. Amazon RDS
- 2016-07-12 The ROI on SQL Server 2016
- White Papers
- About DCAC
Search Our 1750+ Blog Posts
Watch our most recent webcast
Watch our recorded webcast presented by Meagan and Kerry from April 5th 2019 at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern where they talk about Power BI. Register for our webcast on Thursday June 6th, 2019 at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern where we’ll review many of the performance enhancements of SQL Server 2019 such as Intelligent Query Processing, and why your scalar functions might not suck anymore. See All Our Live and Recorded Wedbcasts