This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. These are a few of my favorites that I’ve found this week.
- Passwords… 123456… What’s The Big Deal?
- Reliably Dropping a Database in a T-SQL Script is Too Hard
- Data-intensive Applications in the Cloud Computing World
- We the People Response: Reaffirming the White House’s Commitment to Net Neutrality
- Making Big Data Work for Everyone
This weeks SQL Server person to follow on Twitter is: SQLBalls also known as Bradley Ball
Hopefully you find these articles as useful as I did.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter where my username is @mrdenny.
DennyContact the Author | Contact DCAC