Happy New Year!!
Yes, I know it was two days ago but I’m still pseudo-on-vacation-not-really so just another simple blog post wishing you prosperity, health, and good tidings this new year. I hope that 2020 brings you warmth and joy throughout the year and may it be better than 2019!
Here are some thoughts for the new year:
- Don’t wait to start that project. Some day never comes around.
- You are perfect the way you are. However, if you want to get healthy, know that you aren’t alone. You got this.
- Tell those people close to you how you feel about them. Tomorrow may not come for some.
- Tell your kids (fur babies count too!) that you love them as often as you can. My kids hear it from as often as I can.
- Finally, be kind to each other. The world is harsh enough as it is without us beating each other up.
© 2020, John Morehouse. All rights reserved.