- Cloud Solutions
- Emergency Response
- SQL Server
- BI & Analytics
- Data Security Services
- DBA as a Service
- Case Study
- 2019-05-30 Out of Office Reply: When the CEO Takes Emergency Leave
- 2019-03-19 Power BI: Where should data live?
- 2018-11-19 What’s the difference between the cloud data platform options?
- 2018-09-18 How can Azure customers save money thru performance tuning?
- 2018-07-11 Moving to the Cloud & Cloud Features
- 2018-04-10 The Most Important Azure Services For Your Business
- 2018-01-16 Join us for a Database Security Webcast January 19th
- 2017-09-25 SQL Server 2017 Experts Review
- 2017-08-10 Save On Cloud Licensing
- 2017-05-05 IT Security
- 2017-03-16 SQL Server 2016, The BI Advantage
- 2017-02-09 R Services in SQL Server 2016
- 2016-12-20 Webcast, Expert Tips and More
- 2016-08-02 Azure VS. Amazon RDS
- 2016-07-12 The ROI on SQL Server 2016
- White Papers
- About Us
- Contact Us
Search Our 1900+ Blog Posts
Watch our most recent webcast
Are you new to Azure Data Factory and wondering what you don't know you don't know? The learning curve with new technologies can sometimes lead to some major refactoring down the line once we realize our mistakes. Join Meagan Longoria and Kerry Tyler to learn how to set up your data factory for success. They will start by discussing naming conventions, parameterization, Key Vault usage, and deployment with Azure DevOps. Then they'll share their recommendations on pipeline hierarchies, activity dependencies, error handling, and monitoring. Watch this webinar to help your organization avoid Data Factory regrets!
Watch Denny and Joey from DCAC, and Rob Krug from Avast as they talk about enterprise security, where companies fail from a security perspective, and what small / medium companies can do to get enterprise-grade security features without breaking the bank.
See All Our Live and Recorded Webcasts