Happy New Year!!
Looking back at my Happy New Year! post from the start of 2020, I of course, didn’t realize the brute force of the global pandemic that was about to hit. Even with the dumpster fire that was 2020, good things still occurred even in the midst of the world burning. Babies were born. Relationships started. New doors opened with new opportunities and the list continues. 2020 is behind us now and in the review mirror. Let’s focus on making 2021 a vast improvement from 2020.
With that said, I’m going to repeat my thoughts for the new year. They are still valid and hold true.
Here are some thoughts for the new year:
- Don’t wait to start that project. Some day never comes around.
- You are perfect the way you are. However, if you want to get healthy, know that you aren’t alone. You got this.
- Tell those people close to you how you feel about them. Tomorrow may not come for some.
- Tell your kids (fur babies count too!) that you love them as often as you can. My kids hear it from as often as I can.
- Finally, be kind to each other. The world is harsh enough as it is without us beating each other up.
Hopefully this post comes at a time where we see the Covid vaccine rolling out to the masses. Until then, keep wearing a mask and stay safe out there.
© 2021 – 2020, John Morehouse. All rights reserved.Contact the Author | Contact DCAC